Thursday, October 1, 2009

Garage / Shed finished

Our detached garage / shed is now finished. Now we are working on getting the black mat down and then rocks for the driveway. After that, we will work on the electrical inside so that we can get garage door openers! Then shelves, then.......hopefully not fill it with too many things we don't really need.

5 comments:

Scott and Heather Chapple Family said...

Thanks for the one picture it looks great. I want to see more pictures. Going to be nice to have a nice big garage.

chapples8 said...

Love it! It's one of the fanciest storage sheds I've seen. You guys are going to LOVE it and so is your van.:) Good job!

Ashley said...

That is awesome! It looks great! can't wait to see it.
p.s. I like your new background

Stephanie Johnson said...

Nice!!! Now you need to only put stuff in there that you can't part without. Don't overfill it. :) I'll stop preaching... :)

Kevin said...

good job, that looks really nice