Sunday, October 18, 2009
Grape Juice!
Last week was time for our grapes to be steamed/juiced & bottled. Between the grapes from our grape vines and the grapes that Lon's mom picked for us (Thanks, Ann), we were able to get around 70 quarts of grapes juice. Yum! Brianna loves to help and especially enjoyed getting to put her feet in the water once all of the grapes had been washed.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
wow that is a lot of juice. From our grapes here we got a whopping 5guarts. We are grateful for them and hopefully get more next year.
That is AMAZING!!! Wow! (: Brianna can't be any cuter either. What a little joy she must be!
I'm so jealous! I love homemade grape juice. Good job!
That is such an adorable picture of Brianna. Her hair has really gotten long! I love how the picture shows her personality!!!
That sounds great! Yummy! Do you freeze it all then?? Thanks for staying with us. Ryan loved going to the L&F with you.
That is a lot of grape juice. I bet is taste so good. We sure have enjoyed the juice you sent home with us. Yummy! Lashelle
Yummy! We love the delicious juice we drink when we visit you. We've loved bringing some home sometimes too--you guys are so ambitious (even Brianna) and generous.
what a ham! I love her cute little smile! That is cool that you were able to make so much juice!
Post a Comment