Sunday, October 4, 2009
1st snowfall
We woke up to our 1st snowfall of the season today. The trees have not lost their leaves yet, so some branches in the area were broken because of the weight of the snow. Tiffany, Lindsey & Justin were still able to find enough snow to make a small snowman. We were able to enjoy another wonderful General Conference in our warm, comfortable home.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We missed you guys at the cabin. Cute snowman.
Unbelieveable, I'm so not ready for wintertime. It's great here in Chandler, but we'll only be here for a couple of days. I'd take their winter anytime over ours. Love the snowman!
So fun...but summer never lasts long enough for me! We are Arizona girls after all ;)
It was fun to watch your kids! They are so good. I forgot to tell you something funny about Justin. We were playing "Go Fish" and I asked him if he had a certain card, he said no. It was his turn next, and he proceeded to ask me for the same exact card. I looked at him and said, Justin did you lie about not having that card? He smiled a wicked-cute-but sneaky smile and said, "I lied!" And started laughing. It made us all laugh because of the way he said it. Maybe a good topic for the next FHE. :P
Post a Comment