Our children wanted their faces painted for the Wendell football game tonight. We painted a "W" and a "T" for Wendell Trojans.
Jump! Lindsey signed up to cheer at half-time for the Wendell football game. They practiced 3 times during the week. She was so excited to cheer and practiced a lot!
Hi, guys, It's fun to be in on the blog community and see all growing up cousins....gosh would you guys just slow down a little. You don't come visit me so often any more and I miss you....so get yourselves over to Twin to Aunt Carol's house would you please. Lov Aunt C
6 comments:
How fun for you to cheer Lindsey. You're cute cheerleader. I like yours, Tiffany's and Justin's painted faces too.--Go Trojans!
So fun! The painted letters look great. I love that Josh has his iPod on in the jump -- classic teenager! :)
Wow, Josh you can jump really high! Or maybe it just looks like it next to your younger siblings! Good job Lindsey. Love the painted faces too!
That is awesome! How fun, I remember doing something like that once! Josh has a very impressive jump there:)
Gosh your kids are so cute!
Hi, guys,
It's fun to be in on the blog community and see all growing up cousins....gosh would you guys just slow down a little. You don't come visit me so often any more and I miss you....so get yourselves over to Twin to Aunt Carol's house would you please.
Lov Aunt C
Post a Comment