As told by Lindsey: "When I got my ears pierced on Friday, April 3rd, it didn't even hurt. We went to Wal-Mart to get my ears pierced. They pierced both ears at the same time! I picked out pink ones. After I got my ears pierced, they took out the mirror and showed me how it looked. At first, I was so excited I couldn't wait until I got my ears pierced and finally I did."

4 comments:
They're cute! I remember when I first got my ears pierced. Mine were gold. I loved them! That picture really brings out your blue eyes. THEY'RE GORGEOUS!!
Chantelle
How exciting Lindsey! Now in a few months you can wear lots of cute earrings! How fun!
AWESOME!!! I still remember when Melanie bought me a birthday gift of getting my ears pierced when I was 5. I've always loved earrings. Keep your ears cleaned well and then you can wear other earrings in 6 weeks. How fun!
Yeah Lindsey you finally got your ears pierced, I know you've wanted to for a while. Cool that it didn't hurt.
Post a Comment