Est. 1991
That is a cute quote. Good job on the page!
Too cute. They DO look a lot alike!
Great page Melanie--you're becoming digital scrapbooking savvy! I love the saying too.:)
Oh I love it:) That quote is so funny! Good job!
I like your page and the quotes.
Melanie-What a cute blog! I hope to be getting the Dancer for Cancer pictures on my blog soon, but if not I will bring you a copy on Thursday! -Annell
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is a cute quote. Good job on the page!
Too cute. They DO look a lot alike!
Great page Melanie--you're becoming digital scrapbooking savvy! I love the saying too.:)
Oh I love it:) That quote is so funny! Good job!
I like your page and the quotes.
Melanie-What a cute blog! I hope to be getting the Dancer for Cancer pictures on my blog soon, but if not I will bring you a copy on Thursday! -Annell
Post a Comment