Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy Birthday, Stephanie!

Happy Birthday! Thank you for all you do for me & my family. I am so thankful that we are sisters. Hope you are able to enjoy your special day! I love you, sister.

Stephanie & Melanie, June 1991


3 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh man, Stephanie is getting some good pictures put on of her today!:)
Happy Birthday Steph!

Stephanie Johnson said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me!!! Is that the most recent picture we have together? Next time I see you, we'll have to take one of the two of us! :) That picture was nearly 18 years ago. Wow! It's so fun having a birthday and getting to talk to family and friends. I love you too, Mel!

France said...

That was neat of you to do something for Stephanie. I will have to go wish her a Happy Birthday on her blog. Man you guys looked young in that picture :-) Lashelle