Saturday, April 25, 2009

Dance!

The past few months, Tyler has enjoyed learning some ballroom dance routines. Their dance group performed at Dancers for Cancer, in front of judges, with both the Cha Cha and the Viennese Waltz receiving Superior scores. They also received the Judges choice for the Cha Cha (after the group had left the dance stage, the head judge had them come back so that he could give them a standing ovation---awesome!) and 3rd overall for "beginners" (out of over 100 dance teams) for the Cha Cha. What a fun day and don't they look sharp in their costumes!


Justun Steele, Tyler Egbert, Wyatt Smith, Taft Steele Tyler & Jordan Hatfield are in the back, 2nd from right.
Tyler & Jordan are front, left.
Dancing group---Way to GO!!!

4 comments:

Chantelle and Fam said...

I love the dresses and the boy's costumes. They are WAY cuter than any of the ones that I have performed with. ...lucky...
Chantelle

Ashley said...

Wow! I didn't know Tyler was on a Ballroom Dance Team! How fun! I loved doing that in High SchooL! I miss it! GOod job Tyler! The girls love it when a boy can dance:) Everyone will wnat to dance with you at the school dances!

Stephanie Johnson said...

Ballroom dancing is the best! I almost minored in it at BYU. Do you have any videos to share?

Melanie said...

We are hoping to get a video soon from another dancer's mom. I will post it when we get it.