Monday, November 1, 2010

Shelves

Lon, Tyler, Josh & I have been working hard and FINALLY insulated, put up paneling and then shelves in our detached garage. Now, I am working on going through our storage in the basement and getting rid of a lot of it so that we don't have so many things to store. Very refreshing!

Detached garage, photo taken in Oct 2009, when we were working on running electricity to garage
Insulating walls

Paneling




Foam insulation---we used it in the rafters, east & west ends

the white above the garage door is the foam insulation

shelves---YEAH!

6 comments:

Stephanie Johnson said...

Wow, what an improvement! Good job on getting it done.

Love Haze said...

I can't believe how talented your family is! The garage looks amazing!!! What a great opportunity for the children to learn practical skills and see the benefit!!! Awesome! (:

Chapples said...

awesome!!!! That looks great!

chapples8 said...

So glad you got it done before winter. You guys are industrious!

Annie and Family said...

Wow that is looking great. I love home improvement projects and you have a wonderful crew all your own!

Ashley said...

yay! that is such great progress! So exciting!