This year, we planted and were able to harvest some big pumpkins from our garden. We had enough for all of our children plus some to share. We had 63 pumpkins, but most of those were the miniature pumpkins. 

Carving pumpkins with a jigsaw is noisy & quick


Tyler's pumpkin is "eating" a little pumpkin

Josh's spider

Tiffany's pumpkin didn't finish turning orange

Lindsey's witch pumpkin

Justin's shape pumpkin
4 comments:
Great pumkins! I love carving them with a jig-saw too. Sooo much better.
Fun Pumpkins everyone! I miss the fun Halloweens we used to have....Ray and I just sat andd played games all night....Next year I think I know where we should go for Halloween fun :).
lov Aunt Carol
You guys did great! How fun, I didn't realize you grew 63! WOW! So fun.
I didn't think you were going to get that many pumpkins. When we were there I only saw a few. Love the carvings!
Post a Comment