Est. 1991
Today Kardon asked if he could have some candy just before lunch-time and I told him to wait till after lunch. He responded, "But I already ate breakfast for lunch!"
Oh My Goodness - I have that SAME thought, myself, all the time! She is a smart girl!!! (: I love it!Oh, and about the swings in California side - yes, they are now out of the giant orange. I was actually sad, because now there is no buzzing!
haha Silly Brianna:) That is too cute!
Too funny! Tell her they are adult vitamins, not for kids.:)
A girl after my own heart. as long as they are peanut anyway. Yes, A. Marilyn, they ARE vitamins! they keep me happy!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Today Kardon asked if he could have some candy just before lunch-time and I told him to wait till after lunch. He responded, "But I already ate breakfast for lunch!"
Oh My Goodness - I have that SAME thought, myself, all the time! She is a smart girl!!! (: I love it!
Oh, and about the swings in California side - yes, they are now out of the giant orange. I was actually sad, because now there is no buzzing!
haha Silly Brianna:) That is too cute!
Too funny! Tell her they are adult vitamins, not for kids.:)
A girl after my own heart. as long as they are peanut anyway. Yes, A. Marilyn, they ARE vitamins! they keep me happy!
Post a Comment