Who knew baseball was dangerous? Yes, he was fine after this hit. It took him a few minutes to gather his bearings because he was a bit dizzy.
Monday, April 19, 2010
Swing batter, swing!
Here are a few pictures of Joshua up to bat. He plays on the JV baseball team, usually in left field. He is enjoying playing baseball this season. When they have games, the varsity team plays first and then the JV, usually around 2 hours per game. The weather has been perfect for sitting and watching lately. We are so glad that spring has finally arrived!


Who knew baseball was dangerous? Yes, he was fine after this hit. It took him a few minutes to gather his bearings because he was a bit dizzy.
Who knew baseball was dangerous? Yes, he was fine after this hit. It took him a few minutes to gather his bearings because he was a bit dizzy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yikes - thank goodness he had a helmet on!
Amazing you caught it on film. So that's what helmets are for!:)
oh Josh...that had to hurt...I hope he got on base after that. Mel, I love your background...I'm still learning to change mine...the girls always help me when they come or I go there. :)
love, Aunt Carol
Post a Comment