Sunday, April 25, 2010

Jive dance

I will post more about the dance competition later, but I just wanted to share a video of one of the dances with you. Tyler & Tiffany had a lot of fun! You can view a video at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE45xPUgm5g

5 comments:

Casey and Gina said...

That turned out so cute, I am still mad at Chase for not going.. stinker!

Melanie said...

Yea, what happened to him? I thought he was going to dance.

Ashley said...

That was great! Can't wait to see the other dance! How did they do?

Casey and Gina said...

Chase got too scared to do it, I should have made him go, but he would have been so mad at me if I made him.

Sarah said...

Jeremy is in the top 3 for the job. We found that out yesterday. We're supposed to hear by Thursday as to whether or not he gets the job.