Saturday, April 3, 2010
Book
For the past several months, I have been gathering pictures of my paternal Grandma and scrapbooking them. My Mom helped me a lot by scanning the older pictures (thanks again, Mom). I was not able to use all of the pictures I have, but I was able to make 31 pages for her book. My main purpose in doing the book was to get the pictures of my grandma, with us, in 1 place. I am happy with the way the book turned out. My Grandma was excited and touched to get the book and made me a priceless, short video thanking me for the book. Here are a few pictures of the book.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
wow- that's a lot of work! Looks great!
Whew, what a great update....lots going on huh? What a fun family. you have some serious Scrappin' Skills! Hopefully we will see you at grandpa 90th b-day party.
We will be there! Glad to hear you will be, also!
You did a great job! You are so talented with making these scrapbooks!
Melanie, I can't wait to talk to you about how you did all that scrappin...what a great book and a lot of work, I'm sure!
Can't wait to see you Fri. for gpa's party....it should be great....look for the article in Times News about gpa...
lov Aunt Carol
Post a Comment