Sunday, January 3, 2010

Trip to Boise

On New Year's Day, our family went to Boise/Meridian for one of Josh's basketball games at Cole Valley Christian School, which was on Saturday. We decided to take advantage of Lon being off work on Friday and spend the night in Meridian. We stayed at the Hyatt Place, which was so nice! Our room had 2 queen beds and another little area that had a couch. It also had a 42" TV, which seemed huge! We had a fun weekend.
Dinner at Golden Corral
Exercising
Josh & Brianna didn't want to swim---Josh claimed it was too cold
Tiffany & Justin
JUMP!
Brianna had so much fun playing on the hand rails
Josh (#3) has the ball
Quiet ride home---YEAH!!!
Josh shooting free throws:

3 comments:

Ashley said...

What a fun Trip! Lots of great pictures! I though Josh was tough, the water couldn't have been that cold:) haha! I love the picture of all of them sleeping:)

Stephanie Johnson said...

Great job on the free throws, Josh! It sounded like a fun trip.

chapples8 said...

What a fun "family time" trip. I loved all the pictures. The quiet ride home one was great. I see Joshua becoming the next Steve N, getting both of his free shots!