Enjoy reading your blog Melanie - you do a good job. Your scrapbooks are great - I love the picture of all of you holding hands and walking down the road at the end of the book. They did a great job on Lon's hair, would have loved to see when he woke up. Love, A. Kathie
9 comments:
That is too funny, we used to to that to our dad when he was sleeping!
Lovely! I've never seen Lon looking better! At least he wasn't attacked with makeup... thats what we used to do to my brothers.
HAHA! that is awesome! Sneaky little Justin:)
Hilarious!
That is so funny. Thanks for making my day! Lashelle
hahaha That's awesome!
Wonderful hairdo Lon, you're a good sport even if you were asleep.:)
That is hilarious! Awesome!
Enjoy reading your blog Melanie - you do a good job. Your scrapbooks are great - I love the picture of all of you holding hands and walking down the road at the end of the book.
They did a great job on Lon's hair, would have loved to see when he woke up.
Love, A. Kathie
Post a Comment