Saturday, January 30, 2010

BYU Ballroom Dance

On Friday, Jan 29th, Lon, Tyler, Tiffany & I went to a performance by the BYU Ballroom Dance team. Lon took me for my birthday and Tyler & Tiffany went because they are taking a ballroom dance class right now and wanted to go. The tickets were $12 and was at CSI in Twin Falls. The performance was incredible! Since we were not allowed to take pictures, I found a few pictures of the dances we saw on the internet.



2 comments:

Raree (RAH-ree) said...

It WAS a great show! I thought a couple of the numbers were rather weak choreography-wise, but it was still really good. It was fun to see you there!

Love Haze said...

What great pictures!!! What a fun night! Krystin and Logan have been asking me to sign up for a dance class. Logan LOVES to dance. He was at a performing art's school in AZ and had dance everyday and is missing it. Just fitting it in to our already busy lives is the question. . . Track is INCREDIBLY time consuming.