Congratulations Tyler! Ryan and I are both proud of you! And Justin is just hilarious! Melanie, your "fur" story gave me a good laugh! I sure cannot wait to see what funny things Makenzie will say! Hope you are writing these all down for them to read someday!
5 comments:
Congratulations Tyler, that's wonderful!
Awesome Tyler Congrats you desere it! You'll accomplish great things with all that hard work :) -the Steel's
Congratulations Tyler! Ryan and I are both proud of you! And Justin is just hilarious! Melanie, your "fur" story gave me a good laugh! I sure cannot wait to see what funny things Makenzie will say! Hope you are writing these all down for them to read someday!
That is so awesome Tyler! Congratulations!
Congrats Tyler! Thats really neat your hard work is a great influence to many!(and to your family, you'll have to ask Luke about Jeremiah!)
Post a Comment