Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Fur?

OK, 4 year olds are just funny, and Justin is no exception. He loves to "wrestle" with anyone who is willing. The other day, he wanted to wrestle with me. While we were wrestling, he felt my legs and said, "Mom, you have fur!" I guess it is time to pull out the razor! :-)

One day we (Justin, Brianna & I) were picking Tyler up after school. Tyler was walking with a girl and Justin said, "Tyler is with a girl. Tyler likes girls. OOOOHHHH." Sometimes he just makes us laugh!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

hahaha! That is hilarious! Silly Justin:)

chapples8 said...

Keep those Justin funnies coming! He's a fun boy.

Daniel & Rachel Dimond said...

That is so funny Melanie!! Justin kills me!! He is so stinking cute! Hey I put your blog address on my blog so I hope you don't mind!!
Rachel D.

Melanie said...

Rachel,
Just curious how you found our blog. What is your blog address?

Casey and Gina said...

Melanie, that is too funny! we found your blog off of Gini's blog.