.jpg)
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
8th grade graduation
On May 26th, Joshua was less than thrilled to go to his 8th grade graduation, but we insisted on it. The girls dressed up nice (though mainly immodest) and most of the boys wore nice shirts, but only a few had ties on. There are 72 people in his class. This was a lot more casual than my 8th grade graduation many years ago. I sure wish I had a picture to share, but I don't (and I am sure my Mom will make sure she scans one for me)! Anyway, here are the 2 of 3 pictures we took.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congratulations Josh! It is so funny the difference between boys and girls when it comes to stuff like that!
Less than excited...come on now, Josh. My 8th grade graduation is one of my fond memories. Congrats on graduating and make sure you are excited when high school graduation comes along! :)
Post a Comment