Friday, October 21, 2011

Ukulele

Tyler has to do a big project for his Book of Mormon class that will strengthen his testimony. Tyler has decided to learn to play the ukulele and sing the song, "How Can I Be?" He bought a ukulele and is learning how to play. I have enjoyed watching him be willing and excited to learn new things. If you want to hear the song I am talking about, you can go to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjDkQI2OO-w


5 comments:

Melanie said...

That is a cool song. I had never heard it before. Are you going to post Tyler's rendition when he has it learned? Tina

Melanie said...

That's a great song. Sounds like a fun challenging project. Go Tyler! Uncle Scott

Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie said...

This is one instrument that he can take on his mission. Remember how the children love to sing with the missionaries? That's awesome. He might as well learn some Hawaiian songs so his grandma can dance to his music:) Grandma Egbert

Stephanie Johnson said...

That was a memorable night! Note to self: Never look in the hallway closet again! :)