skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Brazil!
Lon's parents, David & Ann, received their mission call, on August 19th, to the Brazil Porto Alegre North mission!!! David served in the same area when he was a younger missionary. They go into the MTC on November 29th. We are all so excited for them!
5 comments:
Soooo exciting....I can't believe how seeing someone receive their call brings tears to my eyes! :) Congrats to David & Ann. And I sure hope Ann can find lots of red dresses. :)
How exciting...I had no idea they were even thinking about it.
That is really neat! Todd's Mom was from Brazil. His grandfather joined the Church in Brazil and came to America when Todd's Mom was 13yo. Todd had the opportunity to spend a month in Brazil with his Grandpa after graduation and loved it! (:
Awesome! Ryan and I enjoyed the video. I love Lindsey's reaction in the back ground! haha! Tell them congrats!
So exciting! I loved watching the video. They'll be great missionaries.
Post a Comment