Monday, August 9, 2010

Big brothers are GREAT!!!

This summer, Tyler has been working as a painter. He has really enjoyed his job and comes home looking like he has had a productive day of painting. Justin has been wanting me to paint his hand-me-down pink bike orange. When we were packing to go camping, Justin asked me if we could paint his bike. Since we didn't have time right then, I told him we could paint it when we were back home. Tyler heard us talking and said he could paint it. Talk about one happy little 5 year old boy! Justin now rides his mainly orange bike (he chose the color) with great pride. Thanks, Tyler, for being an awesome big brother!

2 comments:

Love Haze said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Love Haze said...

What an awesome BIG Brother! Justin, I am sure, Loves the bike that much more knowing that his big brother painted it for him! That is so Sweet! I love how he painted every detail too! (: Looks awesome!