What a fun picture. Those were great costumes. I too hope Lisa has a great birthday! She really deserves it. I am lucky to have her as a sister. Happy Birthday Lisa.
What a fun picture, Melanie. Thanks for sharing. I don't remember "ever" being a witch! I wonder why that costume was chosen for me. :) How old do you think we were then? Thanks for the great comment- Shelle!
I am not sure how old we were (maybe around 9 & 10) but I do know that you are wearing my favorite costume that I wore every year for Halloween for a lot of years. The title on the picture says "1st place" so I am assuming we wore the costumes for something at Highland Primary. I am sure my Mom will fill us in when she reads this.
That is so cute! What a fun idea for the Storybook Parade (I bet). It was always hard to think of something to be. Do you remember Natalie's tar baby? Fun memories.
Happy Birthday Lisa! The picture was taken Oct 1978 when Melanie was in 2nd grade and you 3rd grade. The two of you won lst place in the Storybook parade. Aren't your mothers creative!:)
5 comments:
What a fun picture. Those were great costumes. I too hope Lisa has a great birthday! She really deserves it. I am lucky to have her as a sister. Happy Birthday Lisa.
What a fun picture, Melanie. Thanks for sharing. I don't remember "ever" being a witch! I wonder why that costume was chosen for me. :) How old do you think we were then? Thanks for the great comment- Shelle!
I am not sure how old we were (maybe around 9 & 10) but I do know that you are wearing my favorite costume that I wore every year for Halloween for a lot of years. The title on the picture says "1st place" so I am assuming we wore the costumes for something at Highland Primary. I am sure my Mom will fill us in when she reads this.
That is so cute! What a fun idea for the Storybook Parade (I bet). It was always hard to think of something to be. Do you remember Natalie's tar baby? Fun memories.
Happy Birthday Lisa! The picture was taken Oct 1978 when Melanie was in 2nd grade and you 3rd grade. The two of you won lst place in the Storybook parade. Aren't your mothers creative!:)
Post a Comment