Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Nativity & Santa
The Primary was in charge of the Nativity this year for our ward Christmas party. So, I delegated this assignment to one of my very capable counselors (so blessed to have 2 great counselors, 1 great secretary). Anyway, Justin was assigned to be a sheep, so we made him a costume using cotton balls. He was NOT happy to wear this costume because when he put it on at home, we all started chuckling because he looked so cute. When we put it on him at the church, he was even less thrilled, but was a good sport. He left a trail of cotton balls everywhere he went, which was quite funny. He was more than happy to take off his costume when the Primary was done with their part.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Fun Christmas pictures. Justin is the cutest sheep I've ever seen, glad he was a good sport. And Lon, I hope Santa bring you what you asked him for--I'm sure you've been a very good boy this year!:)
Oops I sent off the other comment too soon. Lindsey is a beautiful angel, she stands out from all the other angels in the picture--always happy and so photogenic!
haha, Justin does make a great sheep! Lindsey looks great! And of course, Lon, up to no good! haha:)
Hey Melanie. Cute blog!!! Thanks for sharing your address on your Christmas Cards!
Dido what everyone else said. I'm curious as to what Lon asked Santa for Christmas?
Post a Comment