Friday, December 11, 2009

Happy Birthday, Tiffany!

HAPPY 12th BIRTHDAY, TIFFANY! It is hard to believe that you are now out of Primary and in Young Women's. You are such a great daughter. We appreciate you being willing to help with Brianna or whatever we need you to. We like that you enjoy making your hair look nice and help Lindsey do her hair. We are so proud of you & we love you!

7 comments:

Chapples said...

Happy Birthday Tiffany!!! Hope you enjoy attending young womens!

Becky said...

Wow! She is lovely! Happy Birthday!

Stephanie Johnson said...

No way -- you're already 12! I can't believe it!?! You will love being in Young Women's. Too bad you can't come be my babysitter. :) Happy birthday, Tiffany! Love ya!

Melly said...

You go girl...happy birthday. I think I remember you asking me for my address so here ya go, 3383 waterbridge Cove, south Jordan, Ut 84095

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday Tiffany. I can't believe you are already 12. Enjoy young women's it is fun, so fun that I am back in it again.

Train Wreck said...

MELANIE!! You found my blog! lol Happy birthday to your daughter, my oldest just turned 19 today! Can you believe it? Where did the time go? How are you...I am off to check out your blog;)

Ashley said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIFFANY! I remember when I turned 12 and went into young womens! Such a fun time! Love you Tiffany!