Thursday, December 17, 2009
Christmas candy
Every year at Christmas time, some of my friends & I get together and make Christmas candy. This year, there were 7 of us who joined in the fun. We coordinate who is making what so that we don't duplicate items we are making. This year we made caramels, dipped pretzels, chocolate & peanut butter fudge, peanut butter balls, english toffee, chex/golden grahams/cranberry treat, peppermint balls, almond toffee. When we are all finished making our items, we divide them up and take home way too many yummy things to give to neighbors, friends, etc. Fun day and great memories!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yummy!!!! I want some! :)
I just had to laugh when I saw Stephanie's comment. That is exactly what I was going to say. So diddo that. What a fun idea! Lashelle
Yeah same here! I want some! Looks so yummy! what a fun tradition!
What a great way to get such a variety of yummy treats. As long as you're sharing, I'd like some too.:)
What a great idea. I think I will do that next year.
Heather
Post a Comment