We actually had a Saturday free (Aug 29), so since our children had been asking to go to a zoo for awhile, we decided to go to the Boise Zoo. Justin enjoyed watching the lions relax in the sun. Lindsey enjoyed watching the giraffes eat. Tiffany liked seeing the zebras, her favorite animal. I enjoyed watching the penguins swim under and on top of the water in the neat viewing area at the zoo. We all enjoyed watching the monkeys. And, it was exciting to be within a few feet of one of the tigers that was walking around. They are huge!
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













3 comments:
Looks like a fun Zoo to go to. Lots of fun pictures. You guys are dressed like it's summer and it snowed here today, just a few days later.
Dallin's been asking to go to the zoo too. I just went with Alexa on her Kindergarten field trip so we'll see if I take him! I love the giraffe slide! What a fun family outing.
You got some fun pictures! I love going to the Zoo!
Post a Comment