skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Shed/garage
Today (Friday) our roof shingles were put on and right now the workers are working on the siding. Our builder said our shed / garage should be done by the middle of next week. After it is done, we need to finish the electrical work and then start on the shelves. Then, we can clean out our basement and hopefully finish a guest room (within the next 5 years)! :-) So exciting!
Joshua hanging in the rafters while we (along with Lon's Dad) were working on the installing boxes for the electricity.
5 comments:
That's big enough to live in! :) How exciting to almost be done -- with the outside. I have an "itch" to come help you paint/decorate a guest room. My house is so finished that it doesn't even need to be painted! I guess the "nesting" has set in. :)
I am more than happy to have you come and help me decorate---my whole house! :-) When are you coming?
How fun to see the progress of this Garage. It looks like Tiffany is doing the chicken dance in the last picture.
Wow! coming right along! exciting!
Looking good. Look forward to seeing newer pictures. As you know I love this kind of stuff. It was great talking to you on the phone. Love, Scott
Post a Comment