Monday, September 14, 2009

Remembering James

My older brother, James, would have turned 40 today. I miss him more than I could ever express. I am thankful for his amazing wife and 5 wonderful children.
On a happier note, our little Brianna is now 18 months old, which means she can now go to nursery! She is so much fun to have around and sometimes she just makes us laugh!
And, a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a Heather, a wonderful sister-in-law. Hope you are able to have the great day that you deserve!

4 comments:

Sharon Beck said...

I loved the picture of James with Tiffany and Lindsey! I miss James also. It's still hard for me to believe that he's not here with us. We need to live each day to it's fullest, 'cause none of us know how long we will be here.

Chapples said...

Thank you Melanie. I did have a great Birthday, and now that we have our computer and internet set up I can read everyone's messages! What an honor I have to share James' birthday date. I love his picture, strong dad! I am so grateful I was able to meet him.

Scott and Heather Chapple Family said...

Thanks Melanie for the pictures! I think a lot about James even more around his birthday. I miss him and am thankful that we get to spend time with Shirley and their five kids. Love, Scott

Love Haze said...

Melanie- Brianna could be much CUTER!! She is adorable! What a sweet, little thing! (: