Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Our baby is walking!

Brianna has been practicing keeping her balance and in the last week has started taking steps. She can now take 5 or 6 steps without falling. She also gets herself to a stand from sitting. Now it is only a short amount of time before she is running!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

aw how awesome is that! I can't believe it! I hope I get the chance to come and visit before the semester is over, I am going to try!

Melanie said...

Me too! We have about 5 people there from our ward and others we know well, so let us know a weekend you can come and we will help find you a ride. We would LOVE to see you!

Love Haze said...

Oh so CUTE! She is adorable! (: It's nice when the youngest begins to walk, because at least you know you have some helpers to 'chase' her when she begins to run.

Stephanie Johnson said...

Ohhhh....how cute! I love the shopping cart she's pushing too. How sweet.

chapples8 said...

Brianna is growing up so fast. It's so cute seeing her be so active. Watch out Justin!