Monday, January 26, 2009

Tyler takes 4th!

Tyler took 4th place, out of 17 teams, at a wrestling tournment in Parma, ID. He wrestles at 125 lbs. He is really improving and is fun to watch.







Our children enjoyed playing with balloons during the MANY HOURS of sitting at the wrestling tournament, waiting for Tyler to wrestle.












Brianna & Justin finally fell asleep. We left the meet Friday night (actually, Saturday morning) at 12:15 a.m. and the meet still wasn't over for the night.







We all woke up early so that we could swim before heading back to the wrestling tournament. Fun weekend!

4 comments:

chapples8 said...

Glad Justin had a fun birthday, it was fun talking with him today. I didn't know you stayed in a hotel between Tyler's tournaments--Fun! Congrats to Tyler!

Rebecca said...

congrats Tyler. I can't believe they wrestled that late. How did the wrestlers stay up and wrestle.

Stephanie Johnson said...

Congrats Tyler! You rock! I can't imagine keeping 5 other kids entertained for a whole day at a meet. It makes me tired thinking of it. Maybe that's because I have such a busy body little boy. I'm glad y'all had a great weekend!

Chantelle and Fam said...

GOOD JOB TYLER!! WOW I don't know how I would be able to go that late at a wrestling tournament. That's pretty impressive. :)
Chantelle