Whenever it snows my dad pulls us around the cul-de-sac on tubes. When he goes around sharp turns we either fall into powdery snow or we get snow blown into our faces! The second that we get on we hold on for dear life! Tubing is so much fun! :<)
Brianna, Dad & Justin

Justin & Lindsey in snow cave



5 comments:
Hey I am glad to see you have a blog now! That looks like so much fun to do!
We're so glad you have a Blog now. You guys have a ton of snow--looks like a lot of fun!
My kids would love to be playing in the snow right now. It looks very cold and fun. Welcome to the blogging world. It's about time! :)
Oh, I wanna ride! That looks like so much fun. Brianna looks so cute behind the wheel...are you excited for that day! Just looking at your kids and how fast they have grown in the short time I have known them makes me want to keep Makenzie as a baby as long as possible! Glad you have a blog now. :)
That looks like a lot of fun! I am glad you are enjoying it. We enjoyed 'visiting' the snow over Christmas and were glad to come back home!
Glad you're blogging!
Post a Comment