
Hello, everyone! We are all very excited that Tyler sent in his mission papers on Sunday (electronically). He is hoping he will have his mission call soon. We would love to hear where you think he will go. We will send a surprise to the person who is the closest. You can leave a comment here or email me.
8 comments:
Oh! That is so exciting! I can't believe our kids are that old, already...
Ok. My guess is Chile (:
Uncle Paul - Taiwan
Aunt Wendy - England
Makayla - Argentina
Scott - Chili
Cortney - Peru
Brittney - Mexico
Carter - Iowa
Spanish speaking somewhere in South America..... just like his Dad..... in face I'll guess Bolivia! Shirley
How exciting. I say Brazil but where ever it is I know it's where he's supposed to be. He'll be an awesome missionary! Enjoy this time, it is soooo wonderful! Erin
I can just say ditto to everyone else. That is so great I am having a heard time believing we coming close to having a missionaty too. What happened???
I am going to guess europe somewhere...?
My guess is a mission in the South of the US
Dominican Republic
First thought England. Second thought South America (Argentina). We are excited for Tyler to get his mission call. Uncle Scott
Post a Comment