Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Baby chicks
Brianna & I went on a field trip with Justin's kindergarten class. We went to a local store that sells baby chicks. We walked from the elementary school to the store and back. Justin was so sweet with Brianna and made sure that she held his hand while we were walking. The children had so much fun seeing the adorable little chicks and 2 ducks.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is a LOT of baby chicks!! SO cute! How fun! (: Oh, and Congrats to TYLER on BYU!!!
Justin is a great big brother. Love all the baby chicks--so fluffy they almost look fake.
baby chicks are so cute! haha but not when they grow up! my parents got us baby chicks one year, and they grew up to be a mean rooster and hen! I love the first picture with Justin and Brianna holding hands! Precious!
They are so cute! Justin and Brianna are so cute!
Love you guys!!
We sure love your family! Justin is toooo sweet with Brianna. Hey, I hope you don't mind if I use your pictures from the HSR to put on our display board that we are taking to BYU women's week. :) ps I want a baby chick! lov aunt carol
Post a Comment