Thursday, February 24, 2011

BYU

Tyler received his acceptance letter to BYU today. He is very excited! Go Cougars!


11 comments:

mom C said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tyler you are to be another in a long line of BYU Egberts at the Lords University....GO COUGARS!

Raree (RAH-ree) said...

Woot! Congratulations to Tyler! That is way exciting. Best university on earth. :D

Dallin said...

Congratulations. That's awesome.

Ashley said...

yay..awesome

Love Haze said...

TYLER - Congratulations!!!! (: that is awesome!!!

I can't believe our kids are old enough to get ready to go to college. I really need to stop blinking!

Stephanie Johnson said...

Sweeeeet! Congrats!

chapples8 said...

Way to go Tyler, you will LOVE it!

Chapples said...

Sweet!!! Ryan and I are sooo proud of you! Congratulations!

Michelle said...

Awesome!! Congratulations!! A Tyler in our ward just got his yesterday, too. :)

mom C said...

RE: Mike and Missi just called and said that Jordan received his acceptance also from BYU....fun for cousins to be at the same place....Tyler, you ought to call Jordan.

France said...

Too cool! Congrats!