Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wrestling....2nd place

Tyler is wrestling again this year. The Magic Valley Classic wrestling tournament is held each year in Wendell. This year, there were 22 teams that came. There were 17 wrestlers in Tyler's weight bracket (140 lbs.). Tyler did very good and took 2nd place! We are about in the middle of wrestling season with duals & tournaments until districts on Feb 17th and state wrestling on Feb. 24-26th. Here is a video of Tyler wrestling: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHeDZ9K4kvQ

Tyler took 2nd place at Magic Valley Classic!

Tyler and his friend, Chris

One of the few pictures I have of Tyler wrestling----I mainly have videos

wrestling team at a dual in Declo

4 comments:

Sharon Beck said...

Thanks for sharing this video of Tyler wrestling. It was fun to watch him pin him in the end. The other kid seemed like a very good wrestler also.

Tiffany said...

Tyler, WAY TO GO!!!! I'm proud that I am your sister! :)

chapples8 said...

Great job Tyler, it was fun watching the video, as I was twisting and turning in my chair, and cheering you on!:) I really liked the pictures too.

Stephanie Johnson said...

Awesome job!