Four years ago today, my brother, James, died suddenly. James & I were only 17 months apart. We were close and I miss him terribly. I am thankful for the wonderful wife & 5 children he left behind. Here are 2 scrapbook pages I made of James & I together.

4 comments:
So sorry to hear that! I have a very special brother as well and can't imagine losing him. Your awesome!
Love the pages Melanie. We all love and miss him so much.
What a great idea to scrapbook you and James together. All the pictures brought back so many good memories! The longer James is gone, the more I miss him.
It's been great having Scott up in Utah. For some reason, he reminds me a lot of James when I'm around him.
Thanks Melanie for bringing James to the fore front again. I love how you did the pages--sharp and full of so much love.
Beautiful, Melanie. I think scrapbooking really helps heal after a loss. It feels like time spent with the person you are remembering. Plus it's something "permanent" that you can go back to--also a way to help your children remember him, too. Thanks for sharing. I can't believe it's been four years.
Post a Comment