Wednesday, December 8, 2010
HEAT!
Since Friday night/Saturday morning, we have been without heat since our heater motor went out. We had the heater guy come Saturday morning and he wasn't able to order the part until Monday. The part came this morning (Wednesday) and we now have heat! YEAH! Our house got down to 59 (bbbrrrrr) and is working its way back up. No more sleeping in sleeping bags!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh wow, that is crazy! Glad it is fixed!!
That sounds miserable. Are you and the kids feeling any better?
Oh that is so cold!! Good thing you have sleeping bags to help!
AAaahhh! I am so glad that the heat is back on! If you kids are anything like mine (at least when they were little) - I couldn't keep blankets on them while they slept. Yay - warm!
Boy that's a relief to have your heater working again, esp. in Idaho!
This reminds me of last year when we had a really big snow storm and not only did we get snowed in, but the electricity went out just after I'd put the kids to bed. Devin was in the valley since he was still finishing school and I remember thinking....what in the world am I going to do if the heat doesn't come back on by tomorrow morning? Thankfully I woke up really hot in the morning since the heat had come on again and I'd been bundled up!
Post a Comment