Wednesday, September 22, 2010

School

Our children started school on Wednesday, August 25th. We cannot believe that we have a senior in High School, children at the 3 Wendell schools and 1 still at home. Justin is so excited to be in afternoon kindergarten.

Justin, kindergarten

Lindsey, 4th gradeTiffany, 7th grade

Josh, sophomore

Tyler, senior

6 comments:

Melly said...

Yea, where does the time go huh? We were their age just a moment ago! What a good looking family.

Maria said...

Good lookin family!

Love Haze said...

I love all the back to school pics! They are so cute! (: It is HARD to believe that our little ones are SENIORS! I am actually in denial currently...

Devin and Melinda said...

What a good-looking group! We are just beginning...with Kenton in Kindergarten this year and three (almost four) at home. Every year seems to pass quicker than the previous year!

Chapples said...

Those are some cute kids! Good luck Justin, glad you are excited! You all are getting older and wiser :)

chapples8 said...

Wow, love all the pictures. I can't believe they're that old either. Tyler & Joshua are both taller than me now--good thing.:)