When Ashley was here visiting, our friends asked us to feed their pets. They have horses, cows, goats, chickens, dogs, baby ducks and lizards. We had so much fun feeding their animals and hope that we get to feed them again sometime (hint, hint, Gini!)Lindsey holding baby duck

Ashley holding duck

Lizards

Goats

Justin

Cows

Horses (3 of the 6)
Feeding the horses video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBVwqrkl_BI
4 comments:
How awesome is that! Oh, I would love to have a menagre of creatures! I did have baby ducks when I was 12 that I raised. I loved them!
Now they have 19 puppies, born from just 2 dogs!
Awesome. That's ideal, to be able to enjoy them temporarily, and not have to worry about them all the time, eh? :)
I sometimes daydream about living on some land and having tons of animals. . .
That was so fun! :)
Post a Comment