Monday, March 15, 2010

Glasses?

7 comments:

chapples8 said...

Cute--I like your new glasses Justin!:)

Love Haze said...

Oh those are the yummiest kind of glasses! He's a cutie!

Evie's Story said...

How cute your lil guy is!
I saw that you are a regular participant in another giveaway site. I just wanted to invite you to visit ours Fabulous Friday Freebies where we are giving away a $75 shopping spree to Luna Belle Boutique. New giveaways every Friday....just thought you might enjoy.
All the best!
http://fabulousfridayfreebies.blogspot.com

The VIPs said...

Most delicious. glasses. EVER.

Annie and Family said...

yum!

Chapples said...

Justin you are so creative! What a great mind you have!

mom C said...

Melanie, I think you should blow this pict up to about a 3'x8' and hang it on Justin's wall it is so cute! We would love to have your family drop into the Humanitarian room in D.I.'s when you hit town on T-W or Th from 10am to 4pm and see Unc Ray and Aunt Carol on their mission. We love it! Or you could just come see us at home still.... lov cc