While we were there, there were workers sending fireworks up to the top, using a zip line, for the fourth of July fireworks celebration.Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Mt. Rushmore
Tyler, Joshua, and I (Tiffany) got to go with our Uncle Paul and Aunt Wendy to Mt. Rushmore. On our way there we stayed the night in a friend's front yard in Buffalo, WY. Then we were on our way! We had a great time! I wish that I could visit Mt. Rushmore again sometime. We were at Mt. Rushmore on June 29, 2009.
While we were there, there were workers sending fireworks up to the top, using a zip line, for the fourth of July fireworks celebration.
We decided to take a picture of everybody that went. Just right over the edge was about a 250 foot fall!
This is a picture of Tyler in front of Mt. Rushmore and some of the state flags.
Grandma Egbert, Tiffany, Aunt Lisa, Cortney, Hailey, Makayla, Morgan, and Grandpa Egbert decided that we wanted to go and climb up the mountain close to our camp and watch the lighting of Mt. Rushmore. We started to climb at about 10:00 pm.
While we were there, there were workers sending fireworks up to the top, using a zip line, for the fourth of July fireworks celebration.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your trip sounds like fun! Was it for a reunion? I've never been to those places. You're a lucky duck! :)
Post a Comment