Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Cousins Come!

Our cousins, Megan, Sarah, Rachel, Douglas & Mariah and Hailey (their cousin) came up from AZ and stayed with us Sunday night through Wednesday afternoon. We had a lot of fun with them. Sarah, Hailey , and I took a lot of pictures while they were here. Tiffany

We played a lot of fun games.

Douglas, Justin & Mariah had fun playing in the dirt!

Capture the flag at night is a blast!

We even managed to burn some marshmallows for our S'mores.

S'more time! Where's the chocolate?

7 comments:

chapples8 said...

Fun pictures, glad you two families of cousins got to spend a few days together. Good job on the scrapbook page Tiffany!

Ashley said...

mmm looks good, you should have roasted starburst's too...that is yummy! looks fun!

Stephanie Johnson said...

Good old fashioned fun! I loved looking at all of the pictures. I love playing glow-stick capture the flag too!

Chantelle and Fam said...

Wow Tiffany you've got some pretty good muscle in the 1st picture. ;) Cute pictures it sounds like fun!
Chantelle

Annie and Family said...

Way cute blog Mel!

Casey and Gina said...

Melanie, I just sent you an invite to my blog, if you don't get it just let me know, I might have got your email wrong!
Gina

Chapples said...

yummy burnt marshmallows just the way I like em! Fun times! Good luck on your drive down to Snowflake Melanie. Will you be stopping in Provo? Let us know and we can meet up! Ryan only has one thing in the morning Saturday, the rest of our weekend is free.