Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy 14th Birthday, Joshua!

Happy Birthday, Joshua. We are so thankful that you are part of our family. You are a great son, brother, helper & friend. We love you!

6 comments:

Stephanie Johnson said...

I already wished you a happy birthday but I wanted to tell you how awesome you are. And you have the prettiest (or should I say most handsome) blue eyes! :)

Rebecca said...

14,man I am old. I remember haning out at your place in TF when you were little and we had so much fun. Happy Birthday Josh! Do you have your license? OR do you have to have your Eagle first?

Melanie said...

I have to be 14 1/2 to take driver's education. I just have my prodject left for my eagle.

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Josh. I hope you had a great day! Thanks for being such a fun Nephew:)

Chantelle and Fam said...

Happy Birthday Josh! Just like Stephanie said...you have STUNNING blue eyes. I LOVE them!
Chantelle

Kaylee said...

Wow, I don't even know if I would have recognized Josh if I would have seen him walking down the street. Very handsome, by the way! --Jennifer